- The facility of applying through C & K Marhaba Dubai Visa (cnkmdv
in short) is open only to Indian passport holders visiting Dubai / Sharjah and fulfilling
the eligibility conditions announced from time to time by the Government of Dubai
/ Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Administration (DNRD). Issuance and approval
of a visa is regulated by Government of Dubai / DNRD and governed by their rules
and regulations, subject to the applicant fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
These rules are amended / updated from time to time by Government of Dubai / DNRD.
- Please note that visa issued by the Government of Dubai / DNRD
is valid for entry and exit at Dubai / Sharjah airport only. This visa is not valid
for entry and exit from any other airports of U.A.E.
- cnkmdv role is limited to accepting the visa application and
required documentation forwarding the application to Government of Dubai / DNRD
for consideration of visa issue and communicating the Government of Dubai's / DNRD's
Decision on the application for visa to the applicant.
- Visa fees are non refundable and non - transferable under
any circumstances whatsoever.
- The Applicant will be required to fill in a Visa Application
Form accurately and submit the same with the applicable visa fees, valid passport
and necessary documentation as specified in the Visa Application Form. Applicants
must hold valid travel documents and comply with the requirements of Government
of Dubai / DNRD and requirements specified on the Visa Application Form.
- Each visa applicant desirous of being sponsored for a visa should
be holding a valid ticket. cnkmdv will not be responsible for and will not be liable
for the applicant not been able to travel due to denied boarding, offloading, cancellation
of flight, delays or and any other cause or circumstances beyond their control.
cnkmdv shall also not be liable in the case of any change in the date of travel
not being communicated to cnkmdv.
- cnkmdv does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or
misplaced applications and / or the veracity of the contents of the application.
Incomplete and double applications will be disregarded. The Applicant accepts and
acknowledges that the courier acceptance and delivery service is operated by a third
party and cnkmdv does not assume any responsibility or liability for the service
of the courier company.
- The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative
of the Government of Dubai / DNRD. cnkmdv merely forwards the application and the
issuance or pendency or refusal of the visa is the prerogative of the Government
of Dubai / DNRD. The decision of the Government of Dubai / DNRD is final. In case
of rejection of visa application, no correspondence will be entertained and no visa
fees will be refunded and no reasons will be required to be given. It is clarified
that processing of the visa application is prevented, delayed or restricted or interfered
with for any reasons whatsoever resulting in delay by Government of Dubai / DNRD
to process the applicants visa application, then cnkmdv shall not be not be liable
to the applicant for any loss or damage which may be suffered as result of such
causes and cnkmdv shall be discharged of all its obligations hereunder.
- Without prejudice to the aforesaid in the event the visa application
of the Applicant is pending for more than 10 working days after the application
has been forwarded to government of Dubai / DNRD, from the date of application occasioned
by causes beyond the control of cnkmdv, the applicant shall within 24 hours of being
so notified, have the option to request withdrawal of the visa application, at the
applicant's cost. The cost of withdrawal will be such amount as prescribed by Government
of Dubai / DNRD. In the event the applicant does not exercise the option to withdraw
the application, the applicant shall be deemed to have acquiesced his right and
no claim against cnkmdv shall lie thereafter.
- Issuance of a visa or approval of visa application does not
in any way give the applicant a right to enter Dubai / Sharjah. The entry is at
the sole discretion of the Immigration officer at Dubai / Sharjah Airport who is
a representative of Government of Dubai / DNRD. In case of denial of visa or entry
into Dubai / Sharjah by the Government of Dubai / DNRD, cnkmdv shall in no way be
liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
- The visa must be accepted as offered and is non - transferable
and non extendable.
- cnkmdv shall not be liable for any losses or damages, which
the applicant may suffer arising from delay in processing or receiving of visa.
- The visa is valid as per the Government of Dubai / DNRD rules
and regulations as amended from time to time. The visa must be availed within its
period of validity.
- All Indian and Dubai Government regulations apply and in case
this facility is deemed invalid or cancelled due to any Indian / Dubai Government
regulation or order, cnkmdv shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the
- Applicants will be solely responsible to ensure they fulfill
Indian and Dubai Government requirements for travel which include Police clearances
- Further, the applicant shall be solely responsible for complying
with all conditions of the visa and all travel requirements and shall indemnify
cnkmdv from and against any losses, damages, claims, proceedings, penalties and
costs arising from any violation of such conditions or requirements, incurred or
suffered by cnkmdv or its principals.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, applicants
shall ensure that they do no overstay and that in case they are on a 96 hour visa,
they enter and exit through Dubai airport only and in case they are on 30 days tourist
visa they enter and exit through Dubai or Sharjah and violation of any the foregoing
conditions may invite penalties and adverse consequences, in respect of which applicants
shall fully indemnify cnkmdv from all losses, damages, claims, proceedings and costs
that may be incurred or suffered by cnkmdv or its principals. Furthermore applicant,
shall ensure that he is covered by adequate overseas travel insurance and in case
he fails to procure such insurance, applicant shall indemnify cnkmdv from and against
all consequences, losses, damages, claims, proceedings, penalties and costs arising
from such failure suffered or incurred by cnkmdv or its principals.
- cnkmdv shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that information
provided by the Applicants to cnkmdv will remain confidential. However cnkmdv shall
not be liable for any unauthorized access by any means to that information.
- cnkmdv reserves the right to add alter or vary these terms and
conditions at any time without notice or liability and all applicants availing of
this facility shall be bound by the same.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in
accordance with the laws of India. Any claims or disputes arising in relation to
the services provided by cnkmdv to the Applicant shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- If you have not opted out of receiving marketing materials,
we may also use your personal information to identify other products and services
that might be of interest to you and to market additional goods, services and special
offers from us, our affiliates or our third party business associates. You can choose
not to allow cnkmdv to use or disclose your personal information for marketing purposes
by indicating your preference on the visa application form.
- Applicants expressly declare that they do understand these terms
& conditions and are individuals and not a company or any professional and or commercial
- The processed visa will be sent to you by email with JPEG or
PDF format in attached files.
- Please ensure correctness of your email ID.
- Applicant is requested to check the correctness of your visa
and in case of any discrepancy and bring to our notice immediately.
- City Stop Package is not available to the passengers flying
on Emirates Airlines since it includes the visa component.
- City stop package is subject to minimum 8 hours journey break
and must hold a confirmed booking from Dubai to an onward destination which should
not be the originating station.