Kindly Note: This service is only for non-Emirates passengers and the sole decision
to grant a visa lies with the Government of Dubai. With a tourist visa, passengers
must enter/exit UAE from Dubai/Sharjah/Abu Dhabi only and with a 96 hours visa entry/exit
is from Dubai only, however passengers travel all over the UAE.
A smooth start
CNKMDV has partnered with Marhaba to offer visa processing services for Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
The visa services are available for all airline passengers with the exclusion
of Emirates. The visa issuing authority lies solely with the Department of Naturalisation
and Residency Dubai*.
96 Hours Visa
- Valid for travel within 58 days from the date of issue.
- Stay in Dubai for up to 4 days from the date of entry.
- Eligibility criteria for Indian passport holders (either/or):
- Travel history (eg. valid US, UK visa etc.)
- Invitation from a UAE resident
- Sound financial record
- Valid for travel within 58 days from the date of issue
- Stay in Dubai for 30 days from the date of entry
- This service is available for passengers who are travelling through Sharjah or Dubai
14 days Service Visa
Short Term Visit Single Entry – Service (14 days) : This visa is non-extendable, Valid for 14 days stay, Visa is valid for 14 days from the date of issue. This service is available for passengers who are travelling through Sharjah or Dubai International Airport.
*We only manage the administrative function of the visa application process.
Overseas travel and mediclaim insurance is mandatory for all applicants age 60 years
and above and must be uploaded along with the visa application. However, it is advisable
for all applicants to carry and submit a copy of overseas travel and mediclaim insurance.
A UAE specific overseas travel and mediclaim insurance policy is available at reasonable
prices, details are available on request